Bar-ANGOL Weekend Light
- This weekend is your special chance to use English only. If you can do it, please don't use Hungarian. Your teacher will help you keep this rule, but you must keep your focus, too.
- Not everyone speaks the same level of English in the group. Be tolerant and friendly. Don't worry, you will learn a lot. 🙂
- If you notice people making mistakes, don’t correct them. Just ask back (in English) if you don't understand something. Communication is the key.
- Be an active listener. React, take turns to speak.
- Be kind to everyone. We all want to have a good time. 🙂
- Have fun, sleep easy. Please keep quiet between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
- In a clean bathroom it is a pleasure to get clean! Please leave the bathroom clean after use.
- Please clear up after yourself when you are finished with your meals.
- Let us know in advance if, for any reason, you cannot take part in an activity.
- If something is great, tell your group members. If something isn’t right, tell us.
- Your safety during your stay is your own responsibilty.